Warm welcomd to the Kaserillalm, in the midst of the impressive backdrop of the Puez - Geisler Nature Park in the UNESCO natural heritage site
The Kaserillalm situated at 1,920 m above sea level is a popular hiking destination for the entire family, both in summer and winter, thanks to the peaceful and sunny location, the unique panoramic view and good accessibility (only 45 minutes on foot from the Zanseralm).
In winter a prepared toboggan run leads to the car park to Zans or to Ranui.
The Kaserillalm is open to you from the beginning of June until the mid-October!
In winter: from 26 December to 10 January, in the Fasching week and on every Friday, Saturday and Sunday to mid-March
The Mantinger Family is looking forward to your visit.
Kaserillalm in Villnöss – culinary experiences and relaxation in the Dolomites
- Typical South Tyrolean specialities made of natural products from the farm itself
- Cheese from the farm's own dairy
- Sunny panoramic terrace with wonderful panoramic view
- Playing area and petting zoo for children
- Comfortable wooden loungers for relaxing.